2020 Annual Trade Law & Compliance Conference - Dubai | 20-21 April
Annual Trade Law & Compliance Conference
20-21 April, 2020
The IIBLP and ICC UAE invite you to join a working technical and operational conference just in advance of the 2020 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting, covering trade law, trade finance, and operational issues in trade finance compliance.
Learn and network from the leading technical and legal experts from trade, banking, legal, regulatory, FinTech, and corporate disciplines as we bring global insights to this gathering of trade practitioners from around the world.
This conference will cover law and compliance topics in the trade finance space, featuring a world class panel of experts and day to day practitioners uniquely positioned to tackle the intersection of these disciplines as they impact operations in trade finance.
*Important: please select your registration type from the choices in the dropdown above. You may register for this event AND the 2020 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting on this page.
Already registered for ICC Banking Commission, and also want to attend this meeting at the special discounted price? Change the registration type at the drop down menu above, to "This Event + I have already registered for the ICC Banking Commission | Special Price." to attend for $300.
For groups of 2 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baniyas Road, Deira, Dubai (map link)
Date: 20-21 April, 2020
On attendance, holders of the following qualifications will earn CPD/PDU points towards recertification:
• 7 Certificate in Trade Finance Compliance (CTFC)
• 12 Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS)
• 12 Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG)
• 12 Certificate in Supply Chain Finance (CSCF)
Join our Mailing List to stay up to date on the latest.
• Operational, Technical and Legal Trade Trends Impacting Trade Finance
Who Should Attend
any staff included in trade transactions.
• Predictions and advice from the world’s top operational, technical and legal experts
• Gain understanding of future trends as they impact your daily operational work
• A unique cross section of technical, legal, operations, and compliance with a focus on solutions for practical implementation.
If you are planning to send 2 or more delegates to this event, consider becoming a sponsor for increased visibility on the global stage. Email Michael Byrne at email@example.com for more details.
Click here for sponsorship prospectus.